Annual Fall Bird Expo
September 21st, 9 am - 4:30 pm
Overland Park International Trade Center
6800 W. 115 th St.
- Featuring raffles - small item raffles will be held throughout the day
- Large raffles begin at 3:00 pm and the large cage raffle will be held at 4:00 pm
- Veterinarian approved "Bird Care 101" training class* 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Bake sale and gift item auction
- On-site adoption for small birds
- Silent auction
- 50/50 Pot
- Cake Walk
- Educational materials
New this year - we will have door prizes given away throughout the day!
* Fee for this class is $25.00 per person, free to those who have adopted a bird from Beak n Wings.
Additionally, our vendors will be bringing:
- Exotic birds - in the past these have included Hyacinth Macaws, Rose-breasted Cockatoos, Major Mitchell Cockatoos and rare varieties of finches and canaries.
- Bird Supplies - specialty foods, bulk foods, bird treats, toys and toy parts, cages of all sizes (new and used), perches, play gyms and stands.
- T - Shirt Press
Admission is $7 for adults, $5 for seniors and children under 15, free for children under 10
For More Information Contact: 913-322-3398
Bring an item from our wish list and get one free ticket for the small raffles or bring an item valued at over $35 and get a free ticket for the large cage or stand raffle.
To download a flyer with directions and map click here.
Bird Expo Tickets
You can use PayPal to purchase your Bird Expo Tickets Online
Just print your receipt as proof of purchase
Fall Vendor Contract
Rose breasted cockatoo at 2010 Bird Expo
Click here to download the Fall 2013 vendor contract
Join Our Mailing List!
Bird toys - including shred toys and chew toys (all sizes)
Toy making supplies - bird safe beads of all sizes, children’s plastic fun links, quick links, stainless steel wire, bird safe rope: sisel (NOT from garden shops, it's treated), cotton, seagrass and Paulie, paper twist rope, acrylic or wooden pieces
Perches (Cotton, Sisal, Tanzanite, Manzanita)
Play stands -table top and floor stands
Bird Cages - Sizes M, L, XL
Bird food - fresh fruit and vegetables, seed mix (all size parrots and domestic doves), walnuts, almonds, peanuts (human grade, unsalted). We welcome the donations of any of these in unopened bags or containers.
Towels - bath towels, hand towels, shop towels, paper towels, blankets
Air purifiers (HEPA and UV types)
Heavy-duty shop vacuum
Cleaning supplies - anti-bacterial wipes & cleaners, scouring pads without soap, misting bottles, Dawn dish soap (original version), unscented baby wipes
Pet (Dog & Cat) Carriers - especially large metal dog carriers
And of course we always need cash.